1. Who can be covered under Future Generali Big Dreams Plan?
Individuals, Residents and Non Resident Indians, PIO & Foreigners (subject to Underwriting) can be covered under Future Generali Big Dreams Plan.
2. Can policyholder change the option during the policy term?
No, the Plan option needs to be chosen at the outset of the Policy.
Once chosen, the Policyholder shall not be allowed to change the option during the policy term.
3. Can I change my premium payment mode during the premium payment term? In there any condition for changing the premium payment mode?
Yes, Premium payment mode can be changed from Annual/ Half-yearly/ Quarterly/Monthly to Annual/ Half-yearly/ Quarterly/Monthly subject to minimum eligibility criteria
Premium payment mode change is not applicable for Single premium
The alteration of premium mode will be allowed subject to minimum instalment premium conditions
4. Which riders can be added to Future Generali Big Dreams Plan?
Riders that can be added with the policy are:-
- Future Generali Linked Accidental Death Rider (UIN: 133A025V01)
- Future Generali Linked Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Rider (UIN:133A026V01)
5. What is extra allocation and how it works?
Extra allocation is the feature under which company adds % of each instalment premium to the policy fund.
The extra allocation amount to be added is equal to extra allocation rate applicable for the policy year multiplied by each Instalment Premium paid in that year within the grace period. The amount of extra allocation depends upon the Annualized Premium and policy year of your policy.
The percentage of extra allocation vary from 1% to 7% on your each instalment premium (for policies with Annualized Premium >= ₹ 60,000) if the due premium is paid within the Grace Period. This ensures you reach your financial goals faster.